4. We just finished an 8 week experimental workshop that found us getting up bright and early every Sunday to eat donuts and dip our toes into some new ideas. We played around with handwritten signs, morning rituals, 1 second plays, sensual biographies, endurance acts, ventriloquism, and high stakes humor. Most people got naked, and everyone got kissed. BIG thanks to Liz, Thomas, Paul, Jodi, Jennymarie, Jen, and Smaranda for going there with us and being such lively participants and also to SVT for the generous donation of space.
3. A bit of The Casket of Passing Fancy is now gracing YouTube. If you missed the show, here's a taste. If you saw it, you probably didn't see these parts. We've been polishing the script with plans of throwing down the gauntlet and challenging other companies to take on this 500-ring-circus of a show. Holler if you want us to email you a copy.
2. Rubber Rep is now on Twitter. If you're up for a slightly more lively conversation, you should also check out the Twitter accounts of our component parts, where you can learn such golden bits of wisdom as How to Remove a Maggot From Your Skull.
1. Our next show is slated for Fall 2010. A long ways away, but we want to make sure it's something worth laying your eyes on. In the meantime, 100% of us will be in the Rude Mechs' production of Dionysus in 69 (Dec. 3-19ish) and 50% of us will be in Salvage Vanguard's production of A Brief Narrative of an Extraordinary Birth of Rabbits (Feb. 11-Mar. 6). We also might be popping up with a miniature performance here or there, as well as the usual stream of workshops, awkward social encounters, and nervous energy...
0. As always, your inquiries are WELCOME at email@example.com.