Sunday, December 16, 2007
Monday, November 05, 2007
His friends will be there and will have already been told. Have been feeling extremely lonely and sad. Some women seem to spray their ejaculate. You empty your bladder so that you don. There are not many people to discuss with. Remember that I was becoming a young adult around the ages of thirteen and fourteen or so.
The skin is in desperate need of more intensive care. Grind them and mix with wheat flour and milk. Said public awareness on cancers in Ghana was low and urged the public to be more conscious about their health. The Phase III trials using Clonicel for ADHD are expected to. Sciele Pharma will host a conference call on Wednesday. We may not attain expected revenues and earnings. To gather opposition to the idea that sexuality can be enhanced through medicine and drugs. Have to choose between hot sex and commitment. How do I go about spreading a new sex position. News college ranking puts Carleton near top.
And the State Fair is where you go to try to get over that. Immune system to target and kill cancerous prostate cells. Jon Stewart ought to be good tonight. The drug started life as a therapy for panic disorders. More likely to happen after the menopause. Artistic director Josh Meyer of the Rubber Repertory in Austin. Before rehearsals began for a revival of James Edwin Parker. All the actors were clothed and the action was blocked as if it were pantomime. Find out all you need to know about cash and equity Isas. Karnataka and Madhya Pradesh were the first states to turn down the idea to impart sex education in schools as part of anti. Habitual nuisance earns first ever expulsion from Tokyo public housing.
One can only guess at how many times he will thus express himself throughout the minutes of The Simpsons Movie. And that this is more than just a possibility. The Bitter Pill Award could to go to CNN for granting the most airtime to industry. Treatment analyzed studies that had been sponsored by drug companies on Prozac. Anderson Cooper talked to Jay Leno about the YouTube debates. She suddenly screams and lets out a gush of fluid. Many doctors said that this must be urine. Opening the fridge and sitting with the knees just in front of it for around minutes to get the legs real cool.
My advice to you is to try and lose about pounds before you try to conceive. Which is in fact the safest form of sex. Retains herbal ingredients including ginseng and nano. Keep in mind that you should make a small amount as natural ingredient packs should not be used more than once. The base or root chakra is related to instinct. With a bittersweet timbre in his voice that I interpret as simple awe. Researched particulars about Chinese scrolls and the history of celluloid peep shows. Miss rodeo america.
Artistic director Josh Meyer of the Rubber Repertory in Austin. It takes a certain kind of actor to want to do that. And if parents get hit with a question they find really hard to give a good answer to. Thailand travel? Do you play sexual games with your partner. The extras leave a little to be desired. It seems to promise lots of fun with. That nobody seems concerned enough to raise serious issues about it. The story is a Faustian one concerning a man who sells. And he made their parents sign a permission slip first. This function loads the more stories page via AJAX if SSI fails. It Looks Like Detroit Is Coming Back. Acres of reclaimed coal fields in southeast Ohio. Hard lives for wives of men wrongly imprisoned.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Sunday, September 30, 2007
- Based on the video of the NY project, I think we did it better. A single person singing on the streets of Manhattan seems pretty everyday. My first response is to assume they're either a panhandler, a little crazy, or on their way to rehearsal. While our performances started small--usually with two or three people humming or tapping a computer keyboard or shuffling their feet--by the end they would always evolve into large scale extravaganzas: choreographed car horns, kick lines, and fists pumping in the air. We took great care to integrate the performers into the environments and to give the illusion that everything was occurring spontaneously. It didn't always work, but when it did...
- Of course, the quality of the prose in the New York Times article makes the newer project sound infinitely more sophisticated. We tried to pitch it to the Times, but could only summon a few less-than-illuminating stories in the Lawrence Journal-World and the University Daily Kansan. It didn't help that we encouraged our cast to uphold the illusion even after the performances were over. Reporters (and police officers) don't enjoy hearing things like: "Why, I've never experienced anything like that before... I just suddenly felt the need to sing and dance."
Friday, September 21, 2007
- Outstanding Production of a Comedy: A Thought in Three Parts
- Outstanding Director of a Comedy: Carlos Treviño, Matt Hislope & Josh Meyer (A Thought in Three Parts)
- Outstanding Featured Actress in a Comedy: Adriene Mishler (Sarah, A Thought in Three Parts)
- Outstanding Ensemble Performance: Kelli Bland, Rosaruby Glaberman, Matt Hislope & Josh Meyer (the hostelers, A Thought in Three Parts)
- Outstanding Production of Music Theatre: At Home With Dick 2: A Progressive Degenerative Cabaret
- Outstanding Director of Music Theatre: Matt Hislope and Josh Meyer (At Home With Dick 2)
- Outstanding Lead Actor in Music Theatre: Dick Price (everyone, At Home With Dick 2)
- Outstanding Original Script: Dick Price (At Home With Dick 2)
- Outstanding Original Score: Dick Price (At Home With Dick 2)
Monday, September 10, 2007
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Monday, August 06, 2007
2 performances, 240 audience members...
at the Goode Crowley Theater. We'd forgotten how exciting it is to work in a space that gets really, really DARK. Why isn't this ever possible in Austin? Fire codes? I love it when the lights go down during a show, and you have no idea what you'll see when they come back up.
A sampling of friends and notables in attendance: Wallace Shawn, Deborah Eisenberg, Robert Irwin, Dinaw Mengestu, Kathy Sova, Larry Randolph, Lyova Rosanoff, Rebecca Beegle, Brian Poyser, Kyle Henry, Spenser Parsons, and Margaret Halpin.
Served at the opening night party: spicy grilled shrimp, steak, quail, salads with beets and sweet potatoes, and deceptively subtle mixed drinks.
At some point during the party, Wally described Matt and myself as "the two wildest men" of our generation. We weren't sure how to respond, so we left the party and went straight to bed...
...at Robert Bellamy's House on the Hill.
Animals we saw while we walked the town: jackrabbits, roadrunners, wild horses, antelope, goats, and Marfa's most submissive dog. The dog is pictured below. We've never encountered anything quite like this poor creature. As it approached us, it folded its front legs in two and lowered its head towards the ground, sniffing and careening about with a drunken step. Utterly freaky and unsettling.
Three sources of inspiration during the trip:
1. Dirty Danny, the World's Filthiest Homosexual. We read about Dirty D in Carlos's favorite magazine. Dirty D hasn't washed himself since 1977. He has seldom met an equal in filth. He hates cleanies. Even though we continued to shower on a daily basis, D's commitment to his extreme life practice gave us the motivation to put on the best show possible.
2. YELLOW BURRITOS from the Town & Country convenience stores. A better 4th meal than Taco Bell could ever hope to provide, these deep-fried beauties put us to bed each night dreaming of elementary school cafeterias.
3. The amazing hospitality of our Marfa hosts. Let it be known that the Rubber Repertory has never been treated so well in our five+ years of existence. We were provided with fruit from local orchards, muffins every morning, local craftsmen to help build our set, and a steady stream of good advice. It's no wonder that Carlos seemed a bit choked-up when he declared: "This must be how artists are treated in Europe!" Oui, en effet. Oui, en effet.
Friday, August 03, 2007
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Monday, July 16, 2007
Many months later, footage from Rubber Rep's passage on the Xingolati Groove Cruise has surfaced on YouTube. Here's you'll see Mr. Z and Co. outside the windows of the ship's restaurant dancing with their favorite rubber props. Thanks to California for providing the scenic backdrop.
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Monday, June 11, 2007
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
Yet another fine public service brought to you by Rubber Repertory.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Friday, March 30, 2007
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Sunday, February 11, 2007
The U.S. premiere of Wallace Shawn's A Thought in Three Parts is CAST. Thanks to everyone who turned out this weekend. We had headaches both days from trying to decide between so many bold and graceful performers. We won't name names just yet, but this should give you a hint of who'll be taking it to the stage in May.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
While this is the most traditional play we’ve ever done (characters, dialogue, a SET, etc.), it’s also the most outrageous play you’ll ever read. How outrageous? So much so that it’s never been produced in the United States. The New York Shakespeare Festival had a workshop in 1976, but since then nothing, nada, zilch. “The play has not been revived and stands as a permanent challenge to anyone who has the attitude that anything can be revived... the play can now almost not be read." says W.D. King.
As this is probably our one and only chance to premiere a play by this playwright we love so deeply, we’re pulling out all the stops. The Vortex (always a champion of controversial work) is co-producing. The amazing Carlos Treviño is co-directing. Matt and I are even stepping into two of the naughtier roles that we weren’t sure we’d be able to cast.
We’re looking for 2 male and 2 female actors, aged 18-35. Roles available: David, Sarah, Helen , Tom. Please note: The role of “Helen” involves nudity and a ridiculous amount of sexual content. Rehearsals begin April 1, with performances in May. Auditions will consist of readings from the script and will be held at the Vortex, 2307 Manor. To schedule an appointment, call (512) 825-3071 or email email@example.com.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
#8 on Patti Hadad's Top 10 Stage Excitements of 2006
and even Ramona the dog gets a shout-out...
#4 on Elizabeth Cobbe's Top 10 Pratfalls of 2006, Plus Some Shining Examples of Physical Comedy
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Later in the day, two women in their sixties were overheard saying:
I saw some people dressed up as candy.
What kind of candy?